Home > Crafts/DIY, Tarot > Tarot Boxes

Tarot Boxes

September 30, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

While cleaning out the dark depths of my closet I found 2 old iPhone boxes. If you’ve ever had one you know how thick and sturdy they are, and how hard it is to throw them away because you swear you’ll find some purpose for them some day! (Or maybe I’m just a pack rat…) Coincidentally, a few days before this I happened to be wishing I had extra Tarot boxes for some of my decks. Well, what do you know… I finally found a purpose for these boxes I hoarded for years!

Watch me give them a facelift in my YouTube video!

About these ads
  1. October 1, 2013 at 6:15 pm

What a fantastic idea! If I had any iPhones, I would definitely be using your tutorial, because I have several decks with no real “homes” so to speak.

2. October 7, 2013 at 4:27 pm

Reblogged this on The Lady Foxfire and commented:
    I absolutely love this…such a cute idea.

• October 8, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Thank you so kindly! I love sharing my ideas and I love getting ideas from others.

3. October 14, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Such a great idea for how to repurpose a box! Is it scrapbook paper or wrapping paper? And the inkpad idea is brilliant!

• October 14, 2013 at 6:41 pm

It’s scrapbook paper from a 12×12 inch pad. I didn’t think of it but you could use wrapping paper too! That might be easier because it’s more flexible.

• October 14, 2013 at 7:14 pm

I like the scrapbook paper because it *looks* more like a box. :D
        Hey, I checked out your Etsy shop – LOVELY journals!

4. February 5, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Great idea… wonder if they would fit the Deviant Moon? I make bags for mine but I am considering attempting to make a box… I like a challenge, and I love playing with paper. I will blog it if I do :)

• February 6, 2014 at 10:26 am

Hmmm, the Deviant Moon is a slightly larger/longer deck. I’m not sure it would fit. I have 3 different size iphone boxes (can’t remember which versions since I’ve covered them) and only 1 of them is large enough for most of my decks. The other 2 boxes only fit smaller decks. Keep your eye out for any type of box though! I would love to see a blog post about this :D

5. August 14, 2014 at 8:18 pm

This piece of writing is genuinely a nice one it helps new net viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

6. September 3, 2014 at 10:52 pm

Just by forgetting that he themself is an artistically creating issue, does man live
    with any kind of repose, security, and regularity. If but for an instant can escape from
    the prison wall space of this faith, his “self consciousness” would be immediately
    destroyed.

1. No trackbacks yet.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Three Hundred and Sixty-Six

A personal exploration of Wiccan spirituality

Tarot Heritage

All about tarot history and historic decks

Pixiecraft: Adventures of Magick and Devotion

The Life of a Practicing Pagan and Traditional Witch

Wynn of All Trades

Craft ALL the things!

tarot in a teacup

a healthy brew of tarot wisdom

Kenda Once Again in Japan

Working and Living in Japan Without Her Spouse

Aubrey's Blog

What A Dear, Dear Day!

Indigo Visions

Helpful information to heal yourself & the planet

mentalnotes1

POETRY, RANDOM THOUGHTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT....

The Informed Pagan

promoting responsibility and integrity within the pagan community, through knowledge and awareness.

The Heartsongs Blog

Journeying back to my heart

thepurplebroom

The Infinite, Insane and Inchoate Musings of a Raving Mad Witch

her sixth circle

dreams and tarot and searching

To the Forest!

My spiritual connection with trees through photos and musings.

The Pink Pagan

One nerdy girls opinion on all things Pagan

AngelaDiMare.com

I tell stories to make friends.

FEC-THis

Life after a tango with death & its best friend cancer

SageDoyle

Fiction & Poetry

Sunshine Breeze

A mix of fresh air and glowing sun light as I walk my own path

Fenland Wyldcraft

A solitary English Witch

Shamanic Drum

Shamanism, Tarot and the World in all its diversity

moderndayruth

Tarot inspired essays and more

jema

: tarot : dreams :

My Curious Cabinet

random nothingness whenever the fancy takes me

Wicked Emerald - Live From Montreal

I walked the road with no deviation.

Tarotized Quotes

Combining the Wisdom of Timeless Quotes and the Tarot

Spirits in the Material World

Messages from spirit, mediumship and a personal journey into the unknown

It's a Wiccan Life

Life through Wiccan eyes

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 107 other followers