Home > Personal > Dracula

Dracula

On Thursday night my baby boy had emergency surgery and passed away. My heart has shattered. Some pets leave imprints on your life that will always remain. He was barely 2 years old but because of his sweet personality he had a huge impact on my family. Everybody who met him fell in love. He had such a remarkable personality for a cat and I can’t believe his life was so short. He was fine one day and gone the next. I took him to the vet because he seemed to be breathing funny and I didn’t think it was a big deal. They took xrays and found an air pocket outside of his lungs. They did surgery and he passed away. We will never know what caused it or why. That’s so hard, not knowing why. And wondering if I could have done something different. I know the grieving process and I know time will make it easier but right now I feel like I’m in a nightmare. I just want to stop crying and hurting. My mom is a wreck too. We took his body to be cremated and we pick him up tomorrow. We are going to spread his ashes under his favorite tree in the backyard.

Please send your thoughts to my family and I, we are all devastated.

Rest In Peace, you beautiful monster.

About these ads
  1. April 14, 2013 at 4:55 pm

I’m so sorry. He is a beautiful cat. I’ve had many and some just don’t stay with us as long as we’d like. :(

2. Gabe
    April 14, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Dracula will be missed and he touched so many. I know he touched me. Thank you for the entry and good luck tomorrow. He will be missed.

3. April 14, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Oh sorry to hear about your kitty :(

4. April 15, 2013 at 3:23 am

I’m sorry for your loss..I believe in a doggy heaven..and I am sure there is a kitty heaven too! In fact the cats and dogs of this world are probably just having a great old time together!

5. April 15, 2013 at 7:32 am

Oh I am sorry :-(

6. April 16, 2013 at 7:30 am

I’m sorry for your loss.
    Blessed be.

7. April 20, 2013 at 9:29 am

Thank you ALL for your kind words. I really appreciate it so much. I think talking about him and sharing his pictures helps me with the healing process.

1. No trackbacks yet.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Three Hundred and Sixty-Six

A personal exploration of spirituality

Tarot Heritage

All about tarot history and historic decks

Pixiecraft: Adventures of Magick and Devotion

The Life of a Practicing Pagan and Traditional Witch

Wynn of All Trades

Craft ALL the things!

tarot in a teacup

a healthy brew of tarot wisdom

Kenda Once Again in Japan

Working and Living in Japan Without Her Spouse

Aubrey's Blog

What A Dear, Dear Day!

Indigo Visions

Helpful information to heal yourself & the planet

mentalnotes1

POETRY, RANDOM THOUGHTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT....

The Informed Pagan

promoting responsibility and integrity within the pagan community, through knowledge and awareness.

The Heartsongs Blog

Journeying back to my heart

The Love & Life Project

'the earth has music for those who listen...'

thepurplebroom

The Infinite, Insane and Inchoate Musings of a Raving Witch

her sixth circle

dreams and tarot and searching

To the Forest!

My spiritual connection with trees through photos and musings.

The Pink Pagan

One nerdy girls opinion on all things Pagan

AngelaDiMare.com

I tell stories to make friends.

FEC-THis

Life after a tango with death & its best friend cancer

SageDoyle

Fiction & Poetry

Sunshine Breeze

A mix of fresh air and glowing sun light as I walk my own path

Fenland Wyldcraft

A solitary English Witch

Shamanic Drum

Shamanism, Tarot and the World in all its diversity

moderndayruth

Tarot inspired essays and more

jema

: tarot : dreams :

My Curious Cabinet

random nothingness whenever the fancy takes me

Wicked Emerald - Live From Montreal

I walked the road with no deviation.

Tarotized Quotes

Daily Tarot Wisdom

Spirits in the Material World

Messages from spirit, mediumship and a personal journey into the unknown

It's a Wiccan Life

Life through Wiccan eyes

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 107 other followers