Home > Dreams > Wolves Outside The Window

Wolves Outside The Window

February 15, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

The Dream:
My boyfriend and I were in our room sitting on the bed. It was night time. In the corner of my eye I saw something outside the window. Eric pointed in the distance and we noticed it was a pack of wolves roaming in the yard. I didn’t want the wolves around so I went to the window and started shouting through it, hoping to scare them away. My voice wasn’t loud enough so I started to pound on the glass. That attracted their attention and they came menacingly towards the window. I was getting scared. One of them jumped up and growled and snarled at me. His saliva was smearing on the window. I had the impression he was hungry and really wanted to eat me.

My Interpretation:
I am standing behind a window. Glass is fragile; it will only hold the wolves back for so long before it breaks. The ravenous wolves represent some issue/problem that I need to face. I need to stop hiding behind a fragile barrier and confront my problems. A window should be a peaceful thing that offers a view of the outside and let’s light in. The wolves are upsetting my peace of mind and my inner-self is telling me I need to face them in order to move on.

I have suspicions but if only I knew for sure what this problem was!

Au revoir,
Kristin

About these ads
  1. February 15, 2013 at 5:32 pm

It’s a belated Valentine for you! The Liebster Award…it’s nifty! http://tinyurl.com/d2lx47c

2. February 15, 2013 at 6:01 pm

You know wolves can also represent spiritual journey. I had a dream of a wolf once and I was told (and have since then read in a book or two) that they act as guides for those who are on the path to self discovery. Maybe it’s some fear that you are facing with your journey into spirituality?

• February 15, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Thanks for the insight Shree. I’ve heard that before about wolves but it just skipped my mind in this case. I am constantly struggling with my spirituality so they could very well be related to that aspect of my life.

3. February 15, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I think the fact that your is not loud enough – that are unable to communicate – is significant. If this were my dream, the wolfish element would not worry me. I think that perhaps they represent a part of you that you have yet to discover. Frightening at first, perhaps, but welcome nonetheless.

• February 16, 2013 at 9:06 am

@Aubrey Thank you for your view of this dream. This is why I love sharing my dreams, because of the input from others! You recognized something that I might have been unconsciously avoiding.

4. February 16, 2013 at 10:48 am

Fascinating! I love the discussion happening in the comments, too. Here I was thinking that you shouldn’t have provoked the wolves, and the fact that your voice wasn’t loud enough was confirmation of that. Although, I don’t know what you should have done instead. I like your interpretation better; it definitely makes more sense, lol.

• February 16, 2013 at 10:48 am

(Also, I just noticed your Etsy shop in the sidebar there. LOVE your stuff!!!)

• February 18, 2013 at 2:48 pm

@hersixthcircle Thanks for your input, I agree about my voice not being strong enough. And thanks for complimenting my jewelry! It’s something I’m very passionate about, I love stones and crystals.

1. No trackbacks yet.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Three Hundred and Sixty-Six

A personal exploration of Wiccan spirituality

Tarot Heritage

All about tarot history and historic decks

Pixiecraft: Adventures of Magick and Devotion

The Life of a Practicing Pagan and Traditional Witch

Wynn of All Trades

Craft ALL the things!

tarot in a teacup

a healthy brew of tarot wisdom

Kenda Once Again in Japan

Working and Living in Japan Without Her Spouse

Aubrey's Blog

What A Dear, Dear Day!

Indigo Visions

Helpful information to heal yourself & the planet

mentalnotes1

POETRY, RANDOM THOUGHTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT....

The Informed Pagan

promoting responsibility and integrity within the pagan community, through knowledge and awareness.

The Heartsongs Blog

Journeying back to my heart

The Love & Life Project

'the earth has music for those who listen...'

thepurplebroom

The Infinite, Insane and Inchoate Musings of a Raving Mad Witch

her sixth circle

dreams and tarot and searching

To the Forest!

My spiritual connection with trees through photos and musings.

The Pink Pagan

One nerdy girls opinion on all things Pagan

AngelaDiMare.com

I tell stories to make friends.

FEC-THis

Life after a tango with death & its best friend cancer

SageDoyle

Fiction & Poetry

Sunshine Breeze

A mix of fresh air and glowing sun light as I walk my own path

Fenland Wyldcraft

A solitary English Witch

Shamanic Drum

Shamanism, Tarot and the World in all its diversity

moderndayruth

Tarot inspired essays and more

jema

: tarot : dreams :

My Curious Cabinet

random nothingness whenever the fancy takes me

Wicked Emerald - Live From Montreal

I walked the road with no deviation.

Tarotized Quotes

Combining the Wisdom of Timeless Quotes and the Tarot

Spirits in the Material World

Messages from spirit, mediumship and a personal journey into the unknown

It's a Wiccan Life

Life through Wiccan eyes

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 107 other followers